The New P5

SO GTI

images669861.jpg

what do you think?

The 2 things I think would make the largest difference wold be to NOT recess the passenger compartment from the doors, it dips in too much. Also the back end is too rounded. Its basicly the wrong direction. The reason the P5 is so hot is becuase it has a great combo of strait and curved areas. Its not just all rounded like everything else out there today.

I swear, i've seen so many threads on this i'm getting sick of it....until i see one in a mazda commercial or the showroom, then i'll believe it when i see it..........i still like the picture though:p

It's got a nice combination of muscularity and cuteness. A neat trick if you can pull it off. The C&D pillar area is reminiscent of the Murano, but less distinctive. Personally I would have preferred it if they had styled the hatch more like the sedan (a la the Mazda6) and added a true 5 door, but such is life. I think it will sell well.

ugh, looks too much like a poon tang cruiser

too round, that's not sleek, sexy and zoom zoom; it's like a very overweight woman in spandex runnin down the street.

I was worried that the new Mazda3 would be a Suped up P5and pur our P5's to shame...but now i'm happy...our re-sale value should stay strong.

redrims said:
Those pics are all based on spy photos. In fact, after seeing the actual photo of the wagon (which I will continue to call it until we find out the official name) you can see some of the things that the magazines got wrong on the sedan, like the hood and fenders. I was wondering if there was a photo of the real Mazda3 sedan yet, but it doesn't look like there is.

ahhhH!!!!! i don't like it.

wait, i like some parts of it. The rims and headlights are nice. but the rest, ahhhhhh....

its k, at least i got a good one before this thing replaces it

lol...Just like when the MSP's "spicy orange" color was released and then pics of the 2003.5 were out...most reactions were negative or neutral...but gradually they change to mostly positive. It will grow on you guys...don't worry. ;)

NOpe its awful, The RSX was less of a tragity!
That ugly bastard makes it to production and I am off the Mazda band wagon for good.

Back