The New Mazda2

God I think I'll get myself in even more debt for this car...maybe its a good thing its not out in Canada yet..

My Mazda

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum too, and here is my Mazda2 that I bought in May

CIMG1300.jpg

CIMG1303.jpg

CIMG1309.jpg

CIMG1312.jpg

Inside

CIMG1315.jpg

CIMG1316.jpg

CIMG1324.jpg

Dude, what is the size of your tyres? Mine is 195/45 which makes the car really hard especially when riding on our bumpy riding roads, and I was wondering if i should change to a tyre with higher profile, to save the absorbers and the rest of the car from... cracking!

Hello all you mazda maniacs (headbang)
Does anyone know where I can find some cheap strut braces and member braces (those under-car pieces like a skeleton) for my 2008 M2?

You can find a couple of pics with my car clicking the link in my signature, it's the local mazda forum (Romania). I have 10 more days to wait for a 3 cm drop and exhaust is geting done tomorrow :)
Please help if you know some european mazda parts shop (except UK which don't ship here in Romania, or ATH in Germnay which is not quite my taste of body kits :( )

You can also find a list of a couple of interesting parts sites I found, on the second page of my clubmazda.ro topic. I know the text is in Romanian, sorry :(

Thank you very much. You'll be hearing from me (direct)

Will be glad for this too, UK ship to CZ, but price of shipping is insane in many cases.

You did a lowering with original Eibach from Mazda? Gonna do it too in summer :).

Dude, what is the size of your tyres? Mine is 195/45 which makes the car really hard especially when riding on our bumpy riding roads, and I was wondering if i should change to a tyre with higher profile, to save the absorbers and the rest of the car from... cracking!

Hi Goldfish, sorry for only replying now, I have been very very busy at work (deadhorse

The tyre size is 205/17/40 and I actually do not feel the diffrence between them and the origional 195/16/45's (The car does however grip much better. (yes)

The tyre size is 205/17/40 and I actually do not feel the diffrence between them and the origional 195/16/45's (The car does however grip much better. (yes)
Hi there. You're 2,39% larger on the circumference of the tyre with 205/40/17. Do you feel any loss in acceleration? (if you punch it to the floor)

You should also take into account the readout on your dash, speed wise. You basically canceled the standard difference of the car, where you were doing 57-58 when displaying 60 on the dash.

Hi there. You're 2,39% larger on the circumference of the tyre with 205/40/17. Do you feel any loss in acceleration? (if you punch it to the floor)

You should also take into account the readout on your dash, speed wise. You basically canceled the standard difference of the car, where you were doing 57-58 when displaying 60 on the dash.

Hi mihaidd, the acceleration is actually a but better as the wheels are super light, even lighter than the origionals.

You are 100% correct about the "speed reading diffrence": according to my GPS when I go 60 on the clock the gps also says 60 now and in the past it showed about 57 as you mentioned, but the faster I go there is a slight diffrence.

Hi there! I just got an '11 Mazda 2 in Spirited Green and I'm looking for some black wheels with a polished lip. What are the wheels you have on your car??

Back