The new guy in town introduces himself...

02MazdaProDX

:
2002 Mazda Protege DX 2.0l 5spd Silver
Hello to everyone!

My name is Jonathan, and I'm located in the Lima/Shawnee area of Ohio... I'm psyched to join the forum, and will be picking up my new (new to me) 02 Mazda Protege DX in a few days!!!!

This is my second Mazda (first was a 95 MX3) and I am really excited to get it home, and start some mods! I will be sure to post pics as I get it cleaned up and will try my best to take LOTS of pix for build threads, ect, as I start the modification process...(breakn)

I will be sure to build with quality products and not that 'cheap-o' Ebay crap.. hehe.. Although, I will be modding on a 'budget' since I have a baby on the way! Woot, woot!(drinks)... So I apologize in advance if it takes a while in between mods/updates.

Anyways, Just wanted to say hello, please give me warm welcomes and any suggestions for mods or general tips for this vehicle would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Be easy, peace!

Welcome! If you need parts let me know!

Actually, I'm interested in lowering my protege...low. Do you carry any drop springs or coilovers that would work and still give me a comfortable ride for my 02 protege dx? PM me for pricing & shipping info of top brands that you carry. Thanks!

Actually, I'm interested in lowering my protege...low. Do you carry any drop springs or coilovers that would work and still give me a comfortable ride for my 02 protege dx? PM me for pricing & shipping info of top brands that you carry. Thanks!

Welcome aboard, we have a pretty active group here in Ohio. I am sure that you will here back from CR 3, great seller!

Welcome....great bunch of people out there to meet with who have a lot of knowledge. And what are they putting in the water in OH....another member expecting a baby. haha

^ hahahahh!! Agreed sir :p and welcome to the forums bro! CR3 just started a group buy for yellowspeed coilovers btw.

^ hahahahh!! Agreed sir :p and welcome to the forums bro! CR3 just started a group buy for yellowspeed coilovers btw.

Thanks for the welcome committee, guys! LOL! I am definitely interested in some more info on the yellowspeed coilovers!

Yes, there might just be something in the water! Especially out in Spencerville... a.k.a 'Spencer-Tucky'... hah!(boom06)

Welcome....great bunch of people out there to meet with who have a lot of knowledge. And what are they putting in the water in OH....another member expecting a baby. haha

Welcome aboard.
It has nothing to do with the water. People in Ohio just "do it"! Alot it seems. lol

Welcome, mate! We've got a great group here in Ohio so don't hesitate to make it out to some meets. And yeah CR3 treat me pretty well too. :)

And I don't care what you guys say, Tessa and I aren't having kids. haha. No offense, new guy.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here. This group is pretty active when we can be.

Make sure check out all of the threads in the Ohio section. There's a lot going on.

Back