The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

i always thought this thread was for those who wanted to be lower, but werent trying to be slammed.

and if you arent trying to be slammed, you are probably more on the functional side. and by functional, that means you arent worried about your oil pan or ants on the road.

but i also dont think the original poster really cares. just post up some pics. there are no member numbers here.

My car is NOT functional enough to get onto the Alignment ramp at Evans Tire...haha.."Too Low"....hahaha....Dammit.

I have to go to my friends location they got a low ramp at least.

Daily drive mine, stock tire size, no fender roll (although im on stock wheels), coil are maxed out, oh... and not cool enough for the slammed thread. Also factor in Massachusetts terrible roads and winter. I consider it functional since i never track it but can still go in and out of parking lots and driveways.

Upgraded from 16x6 +50 to 18x7 +52. Dropped 2+ inches using Megan Racing Springs (I believe settling has caused sag on the springs dropping me a little lower)
No lip rolling. Had to add camber bolts to the rear to help with one rubbing (due to being hit in the rear fender and the body shop not pulling the fender out far enough)
My oil pan is around 6" off the ground and I never worry about it getting hit. I do angle my car on a few Evil Knievil entrance ramps.

Last edited:
I redid mine too. Finally got the right tint and clear coated them

j1GzgTPlvVpq2.JPG

Back