The Moderately Low (Not Slammed) and Functional Thread

Well because it's on stock spring/struts, according to his MOTM entry. lulz.

Meh. Those parts are fine. People on here who think their car is the dog's bollocks are using true piece of s*** parts to get their desired look to appease the hierarchy that is the current car culture.

thanks.. if your talking bout my spicy lol.
Im actually sitting on megan lowering springs and 20mm ebay spacers.. figured I wouldnt mention such things for the MOTM entry
I'm on megan racing springs. I've had them on for almost a year, I'm very happy with them.

thanks.. if your talking bout my spicy lol.
Im actually sitting on megan lowering springs and 20mm ebay spacers.. figured I wouldnt mention such things for the MOTM entry

dont worry about posting those. lots of people put down synthetic oil as a modification, or even fuzzy dice... which is the best mod in my opinion.

hahah fuzzy dice are pretty rad..

took my hood off yesterday

P1090357.jpg

P1090376edit.jpg

Can you be on coilovers, and still be functionally moderately low? I'm on yellowspeeds.
15664429.jpg

Bumper will be back soon along with AAC Bumper brackets, and f/r endlinks. Still missing a couple parts for the bumper to be complete. Ohh, (attn) and a fender roll, in the rear at least! My tires can't take it any longer.:(

Heck yes you can! I'm on BC's and still functional. :D

Looking good so far, post up pics when you get the bumper back on and aim the camera to the left more. ;)

Technically the P5 still has BC's and is functional while holding the garage floor from floating away. :D

Heck yes you can! I'm on BC's and still functional. :D

Looking good so far, post up pics when you get the bumper back on and aim the camera to the left more. ;)

Yeah, still getting some things touched up with the passenger headlight. Wasn't happy with paint. Re-coated for even consistency. I wanted to show front/rear wheel fitment. After a roll, I might try on some small spacers, and go for another roll just to be safe that I have clearance. P.S. I'm on 16X7.5" with 195/50 tires all the way around. Maybe 5mm in rear, and 2.5mm in front? The front have more clearance due to the shape of the fender/well, but I don't want the fronts to poke

Last edited:
Back