The Materialistic b**** Thread

boostdprotegelx said:
..heh. you got that s*** done. break it off.

I will take care of business tonight.

All I have to do is have my apartment hotboxed when she shows up, and she will turn around and leave. (stoned) (she hates that too)

zerorossi said:
I will take care of business tonight.

All I have to do is have my apartment hotboxed when she shows up, and she will turn around and leave. (stoned) (she hates that too)
oh man...what are you trying to do to yourself? heh. get married before you get married..not cool.oh well.good luck with that.

zerorossi said:
now she wants a BMW.

Why?

So that she can say she has a BMW....

So sad, so weak... we are done.
tell her if she doesn't like your car, she can take the BMW

(what BMW?)

Bus-Metro-Walk

i say break it off, i have had like 6 g/f's that love my car at first then end up hating it because i spend so much time and money on my car. so if yours hates your car now i would leave. i have already ended abunch of relationships due to fights over my car. i am still on the search for a chick that will help me with my car and has one i can help her with. if it is causing problems now it will only get worse!!
rob

Your not gonna have your car forever, plus it's your personal taste in vehicles. I'd tell her "i think i have pretty good taste, I picked you out of all those other girls didn't I?"- okay, maybe thats lame, but try it, then wait a second and if she laughs then you laugh and if she smiles then thank me later.

zerorossi said:
She said that she didn't really like it much, but it was either an alero or a Protege(said in disgust).
oops, foot in mouth disease?? lol

boostdprotegelx said:
werd. plus, there are a ton of girls out there that would not only want you, but want to help you fix up teh car..those girls...=teh hotness.
there are some that have this 'problem' as bad - or worse - than you guys. my problem is finding a guy that wants to help me fix up my car...

She seems very shallow... If this is only a minor thing, stick it out and see what happens. If it's just the tip of the iceberg, get out now.

zerorossi said:
should we change the name of this thread to the materialistic b**** thread?
that would be pretty hilarious. and..true..there are so many of those girls..you have to buy them s***, spend time w/ them doing the s*** they want. but GOD forbid they help us w/ our cars and like it.

MyZmZm said:

there are some that have this 'problem' as bad - or worse - than you guys. my problem is finding a guy that wants to help me fix up my car...

She seems very shallow... If this is only a minor thing, stick it out and see what happens. If it's just the tip of the iceberg, get out now.

Phew..i have been looking for a girl for a while to be that girl..ill fix up my car, fix up her car..****..who cares. its fun. money tends to not be an object when i am enjoying myself. If the girl and I are happy and have that in common..thats amazing.

MyZmZm said:

sooooo...when can i visit you?

Back