The Great NY's - Punisher 6 - Thread

Obv that is one sick interior, but the part that I like the most is the evil M on the steering wheel. You do that urself?

Obv that is one sick interior, but the part that I like the most is the evil M on the steering wheel. You do that urself?

thanks man, the evil m on the steering wheel, yessir, did that myself. i rarely if at all ever let anyone but myself touch my car, lol

Wow, nice 6! A twin turbo set up? That's insane! I've never seen anyone have a twin turbo set up on a Mazda6 before.

I've seen this 6 before, maybe cardomain? I'm not sure but I thought it was one of the cleanest 6s I've ever seen and with such an awesome mod list. It's sick bro keep up the work man.

Wow, nice 6! A twin turbo set up? That's insane! I've never seen anyone have a twin turbo set up on a Mazda6 before.

thanks man, greatly appreciated.

I've seen this 6 before, maybe cardomain? I'm not sure but I thought it was one of the cleanest 6s I've ever seen and with such an awesome mod list. It's sick bro keep up the work man.

yea im on cardomain as well. nystyle03 is my name on cardomain. thanks for the compliment its much appreciated.

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel-220x300.jpg

I can't wait until you get on the dyno! I've never seen all these pics before, awesome job Justin. I like where you mounted the w/m pump. Mine's going in the trunk.. .would like to keep it under the hood, but may be changing my fmic, and I don't need any (more) hassles down the road! Keep up the great work!!

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel-220x300.jpg

I can't wait until you get on the dyno! I've never seen all these pics before, awesome job Justin. I like where you mounted the w/m pump. Mine's going in the trunk.. .would like to keep it under the hood, but may be changing my fmic, and I don't need any (more) hassles down the road! Keep up the great work!!

aye i lub that motion capture shot!!! cant wait to see dyno #s man!

thanks a bunch guys.

Doug, i mounted my meth pump there because i wanted my lines to be as short as possible. nuthin wrong with mounting things in the trunk at all. it was just my personal preference. now that you have you fuel pressure back you will be able to get your setup running. keep me updated on yours bro

Batou, that rolling shot was taking by a photographer that rolled with the group when we went on a 250mile mountain run for a cause (prevention of child abuse). i have always wanted a rolling shot of my car, im just glad i finally have one and it looks goo, u know?

thanks a bunch guys.

Doug, i mounted my meth pump there because i wanted my lines to be as short as possible. nuthin wrong with mounting things in the trunk at all. it was just my personal preference. now that you have you fuel pressure back you will be able to get your setup running. keep me updated on yours bro

You're welcome. I'm picking up a ceramic coated DNP mani next week, and I have a CPE catted DP sitting on the floor waiting to be installed. I'm gonna let my mechanic deal w/ the DP + Mani install, because, well, F that s***, haha. A buddy was going to help, but I'd rather just get those in asap and the meth, and be DONE with the car for a looong while. I'll let you know how it goes! Oh, the fuel lines have been kicking around in my trunk and I was worried about the being contaiminated... should I just flush them out w/ water, or compressed air? Thanks bro!

You're welcome. I'm picking up a ceramic coated DNP mani next week, and I have a CPE catted DP sitting on the floor waiting to be installed. I'm gonna let my mechanic deal w/ the DP + Mani install, because, well, F that s***, haha. A buddy was going to help, but I'd rather just get those in asap and the meth, and be DONE with the car for a looong while. I'll let you know how it goes! Oh, the fuel lines have been kicking around in my trunk and I was worried about the being contaiminated... should I just flush them out w/ water, or compressed air? Thanks bro!

you talking about the 1/4 tubing for the meth kit? if so a lil blow thru with some compressed air wont hurt. or even just blowing thru it with your own mouth (no homo) . definately want anything in there that can clog or contaminate your mix.

you talking about the 1/4 tubing for the meth kit? if so a lil blow thru with some compressed air wont hurt. or even just blowing thru it with your own mouth (no homo) . definately want anything in there that can clog or contaminate your mix.

Yup, that's what I'm talking about. I'll pick up my compressor from my buddy's house, and blast 80 PSI through that bad boy. I figured better safe than sorry, and I could see the check valve and/or the nozzle getting clogged. Thanks man! Hoping to get it all in on Sat, but I'm gonna take my sweet time. The only pita's will be mounting the check valve as close as possible to the tap, and running the pump + fuel line from trunk to front. Oh yeah, and raping the wires/line through the firewall. Can't wait to get these last bit of goodies on the car so I can chill. On my way home from getting an oil change, I was near my house and there's a detour so you have to go like 1/4 mile out of your way. Some chick in a Sabb pulls up on my ass as I'm getting into the left lane to make the U-turn back. She's all close as hell and starts to try to pass me (3 laner) on the left. Naturally, I went full wot to allow a little more room ;) She wasn't half way into the other lane before I was 5 car lengths ahead, and then destroyed here, haha. The kicker is, she pulled into my condo complex! she lives in my bldg, hahaha. That's the second time that happened when I ruined a G37 think I was going to be all slow when I pulled onto another road. He went into the left lane to 'overtake me' but it ended in an embarrassing fail for him. He ALSO pulled into my lot a couple minutes later. I'm waiting for my car to get keyed, lol I love that s*** though, and it's soooooooo nice to have my baby back!

wow....looks like you and drizz-oh are having a how low can you go competition lmao

but your car is looking damn good!

haha, thanks bro. Drizz would win if indeed we were in competition. i have springs, and he has CO's. so he can definately go way lower than me if need be.

Back