The Great Mazda Climb

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
MazdaClimbLogo_zps57ed8138.png

Get your cars fueled up, your hands on the wheel, and your seatbelt nice and tight, we're about to climb a mountain, Mazda Style!

New England Mazda 6's (NEM6) invites you, and your Mazda friends, to the ultimate in Mazda meets. We plan to climb Mount Washington (with our cars) in New Hampshire as a massive group at sunset while the autoroad is CLOSED.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dusk Tour: 
Have the Auto Road all to yourself after hours.
Departure time based on sunset.

$25.30 per adults | $12.65 per juniors (5-12) |

Keep Saturday, June 8th open on your calendars! This is a family event and not a race to the top of the mountian. We hope to see you there!

Register Here!

Mt-Washington-Road.jpeg

This Event is OPEN to ALL Mazdas.

Last edited:
It will! Spread the word. Mini's on Top gets around 200 cars up the mountian, we'd love to show them up. No matter the turn out it is going to be a very fun event. Also planning a Kanc cruise hours before the climb event.

That's a lot of Mini's in one place! ill let my few mazda friends know though

You are mistaken. It is open to ALL Mazdas. All years and Models. The host club is made up of 6's. Spread the word!

this does sound really cool, maybe I can go downhill biking as an excuse to come to this (2thumbs) by this time I should have my new wheels on too!

I think I might have to take a small road trip across the border this sounds amazing only a ten hour drive not even half a day, plus s*** is so much cheaper "Live Free or Die"!

*bump* !!!! I just booked a penthouse at the seasons. its about 20 mins away from the mountain. I'm pretty pumped for this!

You should post this in the NEMOC section. That's where most of the New England people hang out. This sounds like a great time and if I have a Mazda by then I might be interested

Back