The Definitive MSP Exhaust FAQ

Can someone add Vibrant, please?

what do you need to know?

Vibrant Exhaust:
3" SS piping, J-pipe back to muffler with 4" tip.
1 high-flow cat.
fits on stock hangers and S-pipe.
sounds mean as fawk, argued to be one of the best exhausts evarrrrr!(cabpatch)

i think you can get them at PG, SU, and Crossover, among others. roughly $800.

bwah ha ha, bringin' it back!!

edit: Rush maybe if you feel so inclined you could edit some of the vendor info to bring it up to date.

Last edited:
... and it somehow still isn't stickied.

wtf

Ditto!!

anyone have a sound clip of a completly stock exhaust with the 3" ApexR1 Catless j-mid pipe? or anything close to that? I'm wondering how it will change my exhaust note.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dido!!

anyone have a sound clip of a completly stock exhaust with the 3" ApexR1 Catless j-mid pipe? or anything close to that? I'm wondering how it will change my exhaust note.
I think you mean "ditto", unless you're talking about the female pop singer.

Ditto!!

I had exactly what you're looking for but somehow I lost a bunch of uploaded files on here and now I can't find the video clip. Here's a clip with the 3" ApexR1 catless j-mid and the old version Greedy sp2.

i used to have a whole bunch stored online....i think i lost them all though :(

i still have some stored on my computer though....i need to upload them somewhere when i have the time.

i used to have a whole bunch stored online....i think i lost them all though :(

i still have some stored on my computer though....i need to upload them somewhere when i have the time.

Didn't you have another back in '04 / '05, it had a bunch of different sound clip set ups? It was awesome.... I've searched but haven't been able to find it...

Back