The car is black, but what about calipers and logos? Red or blue?

You might want to check Kyowa, Motegi and Ruff Racing websites I know those are some of the brands that carry blue. Also go to wheelfire.com and put in your car info then in the search bar type blue. They have some tire and wheel packages that you might like??? Good luck
Thank you!

You might want to check Kyowa, Motegi and Ruff Racing websites I know those are some of the brands that carry blue. Also go to wheelfire.com and put in your car info then in the search bar type blue. They have some tire and wheel packages that you might like??? Good luck
Well I found this one and wheelfire, what ya think? I like it [http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/WheelDetails.cfm?IDNumber=006%20blue&SKU=3102&TireIDNumber=SN3800&TireSKU=2445&VehicleMakeFinal=Mazda&VehicleYearFinal=2008&VehicleModelFinal=Mazda3&VehicleOption=i%202%2E0L%20Sedan[/URL]

I saw those same ones and YES I do like them. What I like so much about them is they are different from a lot of ppls rims and they are not the basic 5 spoke. Yes I have 5 spoke but I love the concaved look and I couldnt find them in any other wheel. I Know that they have more blue and black rims out there so I will keep my eye opened for you. The main question is do you like them its your car your project find something you love and wont have doubts on =)

Very true, just wanna try and find a few more so i don't buy them then find ones i like better the next week. lol

black can work with any color really, it all depends on the setup..

i have a black mazda 3 with bronze wheels are purple brakes.. lol

Back