The Cantine

NIce stance!

Hey Venom,
What suspension bits did you use to get that stance? What is the ride like compared to stock?

D

Hey Venom,
What suspension bits did you use to get that stance? What is the ride like compared to stock?

D

Suspension bits ?
I'm using Tein S-tech spings on OEM shocks...

There's a world of difference between OEM and dropped like that lol.
Very stiff, bumpy ride, but damn it hold on to the ground nice and clean.

2009 Mazda5 GT with H&R Lowering springs

I have a set of H&R's on my 5 for about about 3000 miles, but I do not like the ride; "It is too soft" and I am looking for a "stiffer" ride. Besides the Tein brand, does anyone know about the Megan Springs? My cousing has a set that he never used and before I purchase them I need to see if there is any feed back out there!

I had them on my 5 and I absolutely loved the ride...Best ride I've had on lowering springs and I've had lowriders since I was 18....now going on 35 in May...So I can say I've had experience...lol

I would like to put a set of these wheels on my 09 5. My flavor is 18x8.5 45 ET(2 inch Lip) on the front and 18x9.5 45 ET(3 inch Lip) in the rear. Does anyone know if this will be a GO or a FUBAR?
album.php

Last edited:
If the 9.5 have a stretched tire on them like a 215/35 or 225/35 it should work with rolled fenders

Looked Awesome....lol....On to the next rims. ( how long did the Speed3's last?.....that may have been a record of being on your car for the shortest time)(hi)

My new Nitto NeoGen mounted on my new 350z rims.
V2install.jpg

And here's a pic with them on the car, in this picture, i'm still on my hold Tein s-Tech. Coilovers are on now, but i really need some major adjustments for the rear, it rubs A LOT. lol
V2pimpedTeinS-tech.jpg

Back