The Buster! WTF? Autolock & Club users beware!!

Well, same as lockpics and all the other locksmiths tools, good in the hands of a pro locksmith, bad in criminals hands....

Whats funny is I bought a set of lock pic tools myself that I keep on my keychain...anybody can buy these type of things....

And no its not to break in to peoples houses...it was for other reasons....and I never use it in the wrong way.... well ok one time I did, theres a BBQ grill on the roof of our apartment and you need a key to unlock it....we had a party and invited friends over and forgot to get the key from the building manager and the office was closed so it was either cancel the dam party and piss off everyone that went out of their way to come or 30 seconds with my little toy...... you can decide what I did.... the steaks were yummy by the way...

Gee whiz, whose side are they on?! Fucktards gotta give thieves the upper hands! With that, nothing is friggin' safe!(screwy)

True, but the club was tried and true, as was a U shaped lock on a bike. Leave it to some one to RUIN it. For $90, it is a lot of money. For some one to invest that kind of money in to it, they would have to be a thief to get their money back, unless of course, they are a locksmith, but you know how that goes.

if u really dont want ur car taken pull every fuse out.. in the real world, watch were u park.. if in a public lot make sure there are cameras around... so u can get ur car back and sue them..

Also, as far as car audio, bolt every thing with hex screws instead of phillip screws. Most thieves carry around a phillips screw driver I think.

Things like this are why you have 2 cars. If you're planning on leaving a car somewhere for a prolonged period of time such as a parking lot. You should have an old 86 honda. Take the beater 2nd car. And your nice car...whatever it is, well never leave it alone, unless it's in your garage at your house with a full blown security system with lojack LOL.

MisterT said:
Also, as far as car audio, bolt every thing with hex screws instead of phillip screws. Most thieves carry around a phillips screw driver I think.
LOL they have a tookkit i guarentee it, most subs are throw in with the sqaure ones.. robertson? or they cut your wires

yeah but did u guys read the reviews, it was made for repossesors. so when idiots decide not to pay their car loans anymore. this is no diffrent then a knife. a knife in the right hands is no problem.

MisterT said:
True, but the club was tried and true, as was a U shaped lock on a bike.
The club was hardly tried and true, all a theif needs to do is cut through the steering wheel and pop it off.

esub is useless, you can break that crap off with a big PIPE!!!!!!!!!!! ive seen it done on tv all you need is leverage, the only one ive seen that is almost effective is the one that locks your brake in place

MP5s Make Ready said:
Things like this are why you have 2 cars. If you're planning on leaving a car somewhere for a prolonged period of time such as a parking lot. You should have an old 86 honda. Take the beater 2nd car. And your nice car...whatever it is, well never leave it alone, unless it's in your garage at your house with a full blown security system with lojack LOL.

Yup! Very true! And that is why I have my beater...I probaly couldn't pay a person to take it off my hands...but it still runs and has A/C. Its my golf and shopping car, and also my wifes car to drive and bang in to anything she feels like 140,000 miles and still kicking...haha....

eaglesummit.jpg

Back