The 100K (Mile or Kilometer) Mazda5 Club

They replaced a key fob, fixed the door locks from freezing, and perhaps some other recall related item. I don't really remember. It only went back to the dealer once.

I should hit this mark in the next couple of weeks.

I'm at 99,200 miles as of now.

100,000km?? You guys don't drive much!!! I'm closing in on 200,000km! I should be there by Christmas 2012. So far I've replaced all struts once, brakes all around once, thermostat, purge valve and one set of summer tires!! The car just keeps on ticking with little to no issues!!, right now, I'm half way to my target vehicle lifetime mileage!!! I'm aiming for 350,000km by the time I trade it in! Though my annual mileage is dropping these days. At one point I put close to 50k a year for a coue of years, now I'm down to about 25k a year now so it might take me a while!

No replies in a long time!

My 2K6 Grand Touring 5 just rolled over 180,000. Only real mechanical repair were shocks/ struts at about 110K. Mine was a Mazda "North America test marketing" unit and the first titled in Texas. How are the rest of you doing on miles? I still get about 25 mpg in city driving and 29-30 on the interstate at 65. Drops to about 27-28 at 75 mph.

Got to just under 145K miles on my 06 sport before I traded her in in late Dec. Two brake jobs, replaced all shocks at 120K, tranny fluid every 40K, tires about every 30-40Kand oil & filter every 5K. She suffered from the creaks and groans, motor mount TSB problem (out of warranty and the problem was intermittent) and fuel economy was getting slightly worse.

Im up and coming on the 100k mark, dealer maintained, tranny fluid NEVER changed because they said it is a lifetime product (called bullsint), getting the motor mounts done, noticed creaking and groaning etc this past month, and will be traded on a new Jetta sportwagen next year...

Well, we are at 130,000 since my last post here. Everything is great with the 5 besides some rust coming out around the back fender edges. I am getting that fixed and the full car painted before summer. We need a roof rack and going to get the rhino rack for it.

What, no Jetta Sportwagen? JK Do I get to join the club twice when I hit 200K? I'm at 190,5xxish as of this afternooon. Would like to know how many other 200K plus 5s are out there.

We're gonna have to rename this forum the "Canadian Mazda5 Club" before too long. LOL I rolled over 192,000 yesterday on the way home, MILES, that is.... :p

Back