That Forza Thread

CRG Racer24

:
'11 Mazda2 GX-Convenience Pkg.. Warranty Voiding Mods
So, who has Xbox Live and plays Forza? Every forum needs something like this.

Post up your gamertags/username or real name, and let's get something set up! Btw, I usually like to race R3 and up. My best Forza (3) "accoloade" to date is getting 12th fastest time on one of the smaller Ladera Test Tracks.. I believe.. in an R1 Porsche Spyder RS.

Gamertag: CRG Racer24 / M247 Username: CRG Racer24 / You can call me: Alex or Al

Mine is ngd298, but I'm only on there about once every few years. Stupid satellite Internet.

My gamer tag: KWxSideSwipe
I haven't played Forza in a long time. And recently I've only played NCAA and AC3.

s***, I haven't played Forza in god knows how long, but I thought it would be cool to try to something up with you guys on here. If not, it doesn't matter to me really.. figured I would throw this out there anyway

8195247218_6b46d23cf2_c.jpg

No xbox for me.. ps3 and gran turismo... but my gamer tag is MYKELBURST if anybody ps3 wants to buddy list me.. cod/fifa/gt5

I need to renew my gold membership. My tag is paulsfinesthour though. I got a couple Mazda2 designs and set ups in my storefront.

Did anyone else notice how off the green color 2s are? Maybe it was just my tv. I play Forza constantly offline but there isn't any high speed internet (besides satellite) within half an hour of my house...

I play almost every night with a few of my buddies, we usually get on around midnight

My name is - BelowMEchris

Back