Thank you.. forum members...

CRISPY5

:
MAZDA, PROTEGE5,5SPD
I've beem going thru this forum for days, weeks, and months looking up info on my P5... I agree with all the grizzled veterans of this forum, that most if not all questions can be answered if you only search a little...

Just a bunch of lazy ass newbies out there asking the same old questions I suppose....

Gets old don't it????

When I search a bit I get the all the info I can handle and more.... until my eyes start to cross and I have to take a break....

It is really great that all of you out there are willing to share your experiences and knowledge with others so they don't have suffer thru what you all have done.... Or make the same mistakes.. ect...

Yet all of you will, for the most part anyway, go over the same old s*** when a lazy ass don't want to use his noodle... Well, maybe they just don't have enough pasta up there to do it?? Sad... so...sad...

For all of your effort and kindness I would like to thank all of you for this forum... This is from someone who has no problem searching for what you all have already given so freely.... And please keep up the good work, mostly for those who are less..... blessed.... I guess.... in the noodle department than yourselves....

Anyone hungry for spaghetti?? I am!!

good post. i think there arent enough people who appreciate the info that already exists on the forum if they would just search for it. they just get pissed when they are told to search. like you said, everything is there. you just have to find it.

Back