Tgif

unwrittenLaw

Contributor
:
2015 BMW 335i Sedan / 2015 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD
Well it's another great Friday...what's everyone doing tonight?

I get to sleep all day and then go to work...

ahhh I love my job...(gun)

i am SOO glad its finally friday, i go to work in less than an hour,

BUT...i get ALL WEEKEND to chill!!!!!!

I get to spend the day working on a McAfee deployment package. Sooo much fun....NOT! (no)

At least yesterday I worked 11 hours on this, so I'm definitely leaving 3 hours earlier today. (yippy)

I get to work 12 hour shifts and migrate servers until my fingers fall off....woohoo

OH YEAH BABY!

When i'm off of work at 4:30 ,I headed straight to thr race track for the Fri. night street drags!Only street lagal vehicles allowed tonight from 5-9,no trailers,no drag cars,no bikes.Only cars running street legal and DOT approved tires!I should get some serious runs in tonight for my final baselines before I begin my mods next week!
Oh yeah I'll be getting some good pics from the track tonight for me to post up on the board tomorrow.
GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OFF OF WORK!:D :p :eek:

Hells yeah. I'm leaving work after a half day to go camping for the weekend for some (beer) and (stoned). :p

Chris

working for myself, spinning my brain, then weekend.... work, and work.......

I know I have no life....

Goin to MIR (Maryland International Raceway) to do a little Midnight Madness drag racing! Leavin early today at 3:30 to make the trek to the track. Anyone care to bracket race?

I'm leaving in an hour, and going to get my new vanity plates for my car. =) Then do an oil/tranny fluid change, and chill with a few friends at home, maybe some pizza and a movie or three.

azeli73 said:
I'm so excited that it's Friday, that I took the day off! (laugh)

you bastard...so while i'm sitting here at my desk...you're off having a good time...oh well at least it's air conditioned here...alright only 6 hours left

in the navy, but on leave right now, so i'm still getting paid, but i'm sitting at home looking at mods for my baby. but i think i can already hear the bars calling me to come out tonight...(drinks)

Rainy day in the Mid-South. Watching from my office window as the rain beads on my freshly waxed (Platinum Ultimate) car. Half way through the day, processing some orders, coordinating a PC roll-out, and waiting for 5.

Tonight: enjoy a good beer (possibly Pyramid IPA) after work, may order a Pizza, and catch a movie.

Looks to clear by tomorrow. If it does; I will wash both of the Proteges, and get in a bike ride.

Back