Texas Mazda Meet pictures 3/20/2004

mspeedpro said:
twins!.jpg

w00t w00t, here is my and my girl in our shirts for all those who were curious... i dare say the cutest girl to hit the mazda protege scene since pirana.

I dare agree, your a very lucky guy. I wish my girl could have come to the meet. She might have been able to claim the spot of hottest girl to hit the protege scene.

hi-perf said:
u mean ryan gay G....LOL ;)
Watch it, bro. Everyone else pretty much ignored that comment you made but Ryan's a hell of a good friend and I don't expect anyone here to talk s*** about him.

Last edited:
anyways who cares if whoever is gay anyhow? are we ******* each other or are we googling at cars?

Dexter said:
What?? Where the **** did that come from?
hi-perf said:
u mean ryan gay G....LOL

im not saying anyone is gay im just saying who asks people about their sexual preference at a car meet lol..i know he said lol so i was prolly just reacting like tease did.

Matthew said:
[/i]

im not saying anyone is gay im just saying who asks people about their sexual preference at a car meet lol..i know he said lol so i was prolly just reacting like tease did.
ohhhh

that was sorta an inside joke thing. i dont know who was writing it, but when we were tagging the cars someone wrote Ryan Gay J, which was promptly erased and then a giant G$ was tagged on the back.

in conclusion: (bj)

of course im an idiot, sorry. been a long day...damn i wish i coulda been there to be in on the joke :(

well not in on the joke, but in on knowing the joke therefore being present..you know what i mean :(

eh.. its all good... someone just wanted to take a picture of it.... you know who you are... hehe..

no harm, no foul... but thanks for backing me up guys. no worries.

Im off to watch the OSU vs Pitt game..... GO POKES!!!

Last edited:
yes it was an inside thing, i thought it was funny because vic did it and wanted to snap a picture. it was right in my face when he did it and it was so funny at the time

i can see that you thought i was trying to diss everyone but im cool with dex and the 'gay g' thing was an inside thing, hence the ;).

good, memorable times guys :)

sorry to jack this kick ass thread, but

EVERYONE CHECK OUT MY BEGGING FOR HELP ON MY TURBO INSTALL IN THE F/I SECTION.

Back