211.7 KB · Views: 420
  • mam manifold 009.JPG
    mam manifold 009.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 422
  • mam manifold 010.JPG
    mam manifold 010.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
yes this mani is a direct replacement for the mazdaspeed protege with no additional mods needed, N the best that was ever made for this cars, some scratches from installation but nothing else wrong with it. might consider to trade for a stock mani in great shape + cash.

Last edited:
not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but you picked the worst time to try to sell this thing. its a hell of a piece, but turbo stuff just is NOT moving right now. people cant unload disco potatoes for like 600, OEM turbo kits are practically free... just a bad time in the turbo market (holidays maybe?)

if you're interested in trading for a thunder mani + cash, pm me

not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but you picked the worst time to try to sell this thing. its a hell of a piece, but turbo stuff just is NOT moving right now. people cant unload disco potatoes for like 600, OEM turbo kits are practically free... just a bad time in the turbo market (holidays maybe?)

Well theres always people that have money and specially people that have been waiting for something extremely rare to come by to the market. But I mean is not that I want to sell it but now Im in a tight spot so I hope someone buys it or that my situation gets better.

If you are considering trades, I have a V1 steedspeed currently installed that works great. Only problem is that it needs a new coating as it was discovered after the production of the first batch that the coating was s***. But it hasn't affected the performance at all. I could offer some cash on my end of course, just thought I'd throw it out as a suggestion.

I would be interested in taking trades + cash but the only problem is that Im salling bc I need money right now, so I think that is better for me to trade+ cash with someone that has a stock one b/c I need 600+stock depending on conditions and 500 or so (depends on what kind)if is an aftermarket. So please if interested in trades +cash pm with what you have for trade n what can you put up for cash.

I would like to thank everybody that has make me offers, by tomorrow I will be chossing the bigges offer that was enter as far as money goes. So if you want it please pm me your offer. As of now the best I got is 750shipp with no trades of course, so you may offer trades+cash or just cash.

Im giving time, ibc in my 1st post I stated that I would take the best offer n theres couple of people that are pretty close.

lol yes i am especially since i allready have a 505 intake manifold on my car my top end is going to be nasty! how much of a change did you notice when you put it on?

Back