Test drove Volvo C30....meh

GNsPR5

Contributor
:
2007 MazdaSpeed3 GT
I got bored at lunch so I went and test drove a Volvo C30 Sport to compare it to a Mazdaspeed3. My thoughts were that these 2 vehicles might share some similarities since they have common design.

I didn't like the C30 at all. The engine had no pep. The styling was more like a traditional station wagon than a sport wagon. The sticker with options similar to the Mazdaspeed3 was much higher. All I have to say is....meh. Not my car.

(notcool)

I had fun driving away from the dealer in my Mazdaspeed3...

I'll share my next test drive if and when one comes up.

Peace

I saw my first C30 up in New Hampshire. I thought it looked quite sexy. I would love to see an 'R' model hit dealer floors in the next couple years. I would probably consider buying one at that point.

I saw my first C30 up in New Hampshire. I thought it looked quite sexy. I would love to see an 'R' model hit dealer floors in the next couple years. I would probably consider buying one at that point.

Just started looking at some of specs on the car....looks realyl nice IMO on the exterior and interior. I prefer it over the Speed3 in fact but i'm let down hearing it doesn't fell as peppy. Maybe an exhaust and higher boost may help...isn't it a 5 cylinder? :)

Just started looking at some of specs on the car....looks realyl nice IMO on the exterior and interior. I prefer it over the Speed3 in fact but i'm let down hearing it doesn't fell as peppy. Maybe an exhaust and higher boost may help...isn't it a 5 cylinder? :)

smoother power band maybe?

Back