Terbows 03.5 MSP Part Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parting out the car. All prices do not include shipping. All items will be shipped via UPS ground unless otherwise asked and paid for (expedited shipping).

Im in the process of removing everything from the car now, but the pictures i have from my for sale thread have the propers ignage and show almost all the items. As I remove items i will take individual pics. I want to clean the parts best i can so they will trickle in througout the weekend.

The main items im listing are the bolt ons. I am willing to part out interior and OEM parts however I cannot list each part individually as that would take forever. So, if theres an OEM part you want I will take it off the car and sell it. For the interior items, i will price then as a request comes in. If you want to request with an offer, that will only speed up the process. Be reasonable.The only parts I cannot sell are ones that prevent me from towing the car to the scrapyard later. So no suspension, mounts etc. I have my GGames on the car now, im willing to sell those but only if the winter wheels and tires dont sell. Have to have one set. The car has done a bit of sitting so if there are any blemishes or issues i will clearly mark the item.

I may miss some blemishes, if you want closer pics im willing to take them. All sales are final, no refunds please. I prefer paypal. All items are first come first serve, so ill go by either post or pm timestamp. If you cannot pay within 24 hrs i will go to the next person to keep this moving along. If you want something huge like seats you will have to pick it up as i do not have the means to ship items that are very large. The only exception is the exhaust (Id prefer pickup and that will get preference but I will ship it).

IF you dont like a price on something, im willing to entertain offers. Keep it reasonable though.

Getting the pics out of the way:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I will put the list in the next post...

Last edited:
Tony, I remember first meeting you when I just got into the car/Mazda scene. I was in awe of your car. Sad to see everything go but I wish you all the best.

MSP Turbo and Manifold w/ATP 10psi internal wastegate (slight shaft play, I hadnt noticed any issues) $250.00

still avalaible? did you ship to Canada?

Do you have the fuse cover (left drivers side kick panel)? The tab is busted on mine.
THX

How much for front door inside triangle tweeters and cover included delivery to blacktown, New South Wales Australia 2148
Payment via paypal

OP, if anything is still left for sale, please PM me or another FS mod to unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back