tenzo type m's

strytnyne

im hard pressed between machined face and bronze with machined lip
in your opinions what would look better with white
tm18x8bm45.jpg

or
tm18x8brnz45v2.jpg

i liked those wheels until i saw them in person. the spokes stick out quite a bit and would be really easy to scratch. just giving you the heads up. but if you get them get the machined

bronze! i'd say machined if your car was anything but white, but you're morally obligated to get bronze since you have a white car... just so you know.

they are both cool but the machined give you more bling when the car is moving. also at night. also under lights. im getting excited!!!

i liked those wheels until i saw them in person. the spokes stick out quite a bit and would be really easy to scratch. just giving you the heads up. but if you get them get the machined

AGREED! I saw them on a 4 door civic, they stick out like a mother and would be easy to scratch unless you're careful

Machined might come across too gawdy. bronze on white is done often for a reason. any other color car and i'd be tempted to say machined, but it wouldnt compliment the white like the bronze would.

Both I think would look fantastic, however the way I see it if you go machined it's abit more "suttle" where the Bronze would look great too, but much more chance of you attracting cops. :) get my drift.

Get the kind of attention you want, not the poe poe attention.

Personally I think everyone HATES the white with red stripe, but I love it. Then again I would be the only one rolling with them, NOW that's being different and not a FOLLOWER!

Back