MAZDA CX5 park sensors and 360 camera

Just ordered a 2024 Mazda CX5 turbo premium in MACHINE GRAY METALLIC, I love the look of the truck overall but thinking of making a few minor mods. The body cladding I’m thinking of color matching for a more sporty look, as well as putting the CX50 machined and black 20inch wheels. But I was wondering has anyone ever installed the park sensors from the signature trim on a lower trim ? I wish the turbo premium came with the option for park sensors. Also I would like to know if the side mirrors with the cameras can be installed on the turbo premium . TYIA

IMO one of the great distinguishing features of the Turbo model is the gloss black trim around the bottom of the car. I like the way it looks more than the lower models and the Signature...people wanted body color trim for years, but the car wasn't designed for it. Be careful what you wish for. I think the body color trim makes the car look bigger, which I don't like. But looks are subjective.

The wheel upgrade would be welcome I'm sure.

IMO one of the great distinguishing features of the Turbo model is the gloss black trim around the bottom of the car. I like the way it looks more than the lower models and the Signature...people wanted body color trim for years, but the car wasn't designed for it. Be careful what you wish for. I think the body color trim makes the car look bigger, which I don't like. But looks are subjective.

The wheel upgrade would be welcome I'm sure.
You could be right about the body trim, that would be one of the last things I wanted to do , I do also like the black , I do with it had the option for the 360 camera and the park sensors though. I know it’s not needed but always nice to have

it is a cuv. I just get a chuckle is all when it is referred to as a truck......
my apologies it’s just a habit of mine to say truck about suvs in general … but anyway do you know anything about putting the oem park sensors in the bumper or the mirrors and grille with the 360camera system ?

oem sensors and camera not really doable for many reasons. Really buying the Signature is the only way to get the oem features.
aftermarket ones - possible.

That's too bad. I know on my gen Mazda it was possible to add as an Official Accessory to any Mazda. Not so anymore.

Back