Tein SS or something else

kasanova

:
Mazda Proteg Es-gt 2003 Bleu laser mica
Hello guys,

first scuse my english, I'm a quebecker. ;)

I have a proteg es-gt 2003 whit MSP bodykit

I'm looking for new Tein SS coilover but I read somes treads and posts and I see many poeple trade or sell these C/O for otherthings like BC or K-Sport.

Why????

Just to be more slammed?

I wanna be low but not 2 inches of the ground. Somewhere in 4 or 5 inches to the ground.

My car is a daily driver and I'll do some track day whit it. I have a AWR 21.5mm rear sway-bar whit Awr link-kit, front strut-toway-bar on Falken Azenis in 215-40zr17.

So I want some Tein because I think it's a good stuff but explain me what those guys change thiers C/O.

Thank you.

Kaz

tein basic and SS only get you so low. to get max slammage go with ksports or bc's. i can speak from experience that ksports go low. ive heard bc's go low but i havent seen a set as low as my ksports yet. heres a pic for reference...
DSC04594.jpg

heres a pic of my car on tein basics. they are almost all the way down here. you see ksports go much lower:)
33.jpg

Thank you, your car is just so beautiful, congrats.

I order my CoilOver today but my seller couldn't have them before 2 months so he offer me a set of KW Variant 2 at the same price.

This is a good value for you? Do you think I should accept that offer?

Thank you.

Remember, there is more to coil overs than just being low. Unfortunately, I don't have time to explain fully now.

Back