TEIN SS Coilovers

jflo

:
03.5 msp
without pillowball upper plates. i hope they make 'em separate so i could get 'em later on. my car was their prototype, yada yada yada. anyway, enjoy!

BEFORE
SN152987.jpg

AFTER
SN152998.jpg

SN153000.jpg

SN153003.jpg

SN153004.jpg

SN153001.jpg

he posts pictures on coilovers and you comment on his wheels?

that is one nasty drop up front.
how is the ride?

where was this picture taken? it looks straight out of an expensive neighboor-hood or I guess your weather is always good!

P.S. whats the girl's name? my friend is diggin' on her.

Awesome! What wheels are those? I'm really curious about these coilovers and their ride quality. How's the ride so far compared to stock?

haha the ride is firm, a little bouncy on the setting it's on (6 out of 16), not too firm. you'll notice bumps a helluva lot more, but it's not intolerable.

wheel specs are: Volk Racing SE37As, 18x7.5", +42 offset. tires are Falken Azenis RT-615 225/40/18.

the suspension is pretty much on its lowest setting, i have 2 threads left up front (about 1/4" more) and 1/8" - 1/16" in the back to go (the threadlocker is almost touching the upper mounting plate). it rubs when i turn full lock right, not really anything full lock left. it rubs if i go over a sizeable dip that'll make the suspension give. i have to firm it up more if i don't want it to do that haha

oh and the girl is my girlfriend!! leave her alone haha. the weather is actually pretty good right now, pics are in 2 different locations. riverside and fullerton.

thanks for the comments guys/gals. just need to get the camber links for the rear, and maybe some sways and i'm set

Back