Tein S.Tech question...

Droopy

:
1993 Mazda Miata MX5
Does anyone know if the tein s.tech lowering springs made for a P5 will fit my MP3?? Please help if you can.. Thanks

Ok, thanks. I was looking for coilovers but I just might have to settle for these instead...

I wouldn't put P5 springs on a sedan. The rear springs of the P5 are always different because the hatch weighs more, so if you put P5 S-Techs on the MP3 the rear will sit up way too high and look like ass. Get sedan specific springs.

I wouldn't put P5 springs on a sedan. The rear springs of the P5 are always different because the hatch weighs more, so if you put P5 S-Techs on the MP3 the rear will sit up way too high and look like ass. Get sedan specific springs.

Seriously??? Damn... I guess I'll have to rethink then.. Thanks

Does anyone gave these on their car? Is the rear alot higher? Any pics? Thanks

Its not pointless because I hadnt seen any kits for sedan.. All the ones I found said that they were for p5..

the tein part number is the same for both the pro5 and the sedan, so it doesnt matter.

you can call a big mac whatever you want, but if its built by mcdonalds, its still a big mac.

Look man, not to be rude but if you think its pointless then dont comment.. Simple as that...

i just wanted to help you out that it doesnt matter if its listed for a sedan or a pro5, its the same kit.

Back