Team Pro 5 Chapters?

I'm thinking about having to a start a chapter with the minimum of 5 members. So if you got 5 people intrested including yourself, you qualify to have a Team Pro 5 chapter. just something i thought might work to have this club expand.

well i dont think i can get that much people join? so if your intrested in joining just pm me for more info!!

Thanks
Efren

I see a lot of P5s in my area but I haven't met any of them. I think it would be cool to have a chapter here
so lets try it! go and meet up with them to see if they want to start a Team Pro 5 chapter. if not you still can join=).

Efren

Yuppies the stickers are ready :) still trying to get confirmation on the teampro5 banner

gave you a call Thomas to meet up but no answer?

Hey Effren, my bad. I'm doing some army training this weekend. Todays the last day. Ill give you ring after last formation later on this evening.

Team Pro 5 five year anniversaray meet happening September 9!!!! so fly down to Hawaii=)

just bumping it up! got Ace up in So Cal starting a Chapter! also a new member down here and updated pic of Maui member Sirgio with new rims and turbo.

Efren

Last edited:
I would say yes to this......but there not that many people here in Columbus, GA that have a modded P5....plus they wont take a youngin' like myself seriously....most P5 drivers here are older women.....

Evade...

Any chance of posting more pictures of the white P5 from your original post?

I'm interested in the body kit... I saw one on ebay last week - kind of looks like the front portion... I'm just wondering if it's from the same place... if it is, how's the quality... Also, what wheels and size are those... the car looks great!

Thanks in advance.

dave

The white P5 in the first post doesn't have kit on the front. He has the DGM front lip. And the wheels are Volk wheels.

charlotte/mooresville chapter?
i know theres already an rx-7 club in my area and a couple p5s, but nothing major yet.

i have 2 guys in the club thats out of state and thier the only ones in there area. You dont need to have a whole bunch of people to join, then if with enough interest start a chpter.

Efren

I would love to get a PRO5 chapter in "THE LOU". Problem is, I have only seen a few that weren't being driven by prissy chicks or old women. It sucks in St. Louis to be a PRO5 owner.

Back