tb spacer????

speedin'

:
yeller msp.
has anyone tried tb spacers? i work at a machine shop and was going to make one but i am curious if it would make any difference. i have seen talk of boring factory ones out with not to much in results. if anyone is interested i think i could have them made for about 50-60 bucks. also i will be making bov, mbc, and maybe pulleys. any info is appreciated.

s*** man I would love too test one out and give you the 50 after I got the product the problem is you are new on the fourms and there has been some scamers going through here but email me if you want me as a test rat!

MsP_DeViL said:
s*** man I would love too test one out and give you the 50 after I got the product the problem is you are new on the fourms and there has been some scamers going through here but email me if you want me as a test rat!
yeah i understand. i was looking to see if it was worth it more then anything(hp). if there is a big enough response to these things i would put them on ebay so there is NO question about you getting product and me getting money. i will talk to my boss tommorrow and try and get a price. prob not gonna have that silly swirl in it and i will make it the same diameter as the stock one and 1" thick.

Make a block that holds 2 extra injectors while your at it. I don't think its been made or at least marketed yet

jurgs01 said:
Turfburn (NSN Motorsports) already makes and sells thermal spacers.
I don't think he makes one for the TB, just the intake manifold. I could be wrong though. Outlaw engineering sells both in a kit for about $90 I think, including gaskets and new bolts.

peepsalot said:
I don't think he makes one for the TB, just the intake manifold. I could be wrong though. Outlaw engineering sells both in a kit for about $90 I think, including gaskets and new bolts.

Yes indeed he does, and for a much better price than OE.

Those phelolic spacers are awesome... I ran them on a car in the pat (Probe GT).

I think I have the complete set from Outlaw for my Protege, I just have yet to install them.

An injector plate would be sweet however.

Back