TAIL OF THE DRAGON VID - slaying the dragon...

Excitmnt94

:
2003 VW GTI 1.8T
from back in october of 2005. finally got someone to host it.

http://www.vwfixx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55988

p9496031.gif

pure f'n stupidity. that are not only has lots of hikers that cross those roads the mtn bikers cross too. on top of that the loads of families that use that area, kids that dont always pay attention could get killed. just another example of the ignorance that gets people killed. a ticket is the least of there worries, with some of that being on USFS (ie: THE GOVERNMENT) land the rangers would lock them up and the drivers would be extremely lucky to see their car again. yes they have jails inside the park and if not straight to the sevier county jail. that is all of course if they dont go off some of the 50foot + drops that are in that area. fuc*in morons.

jp

Last edited:
i watched one minute of this vid and im already pissed. the dude in the mini needs to stay on his side of the god damn road! thats how bikers get killed up at the gap. my bestfriend lives around there and rides the gap weekly, he always tells me horror stories about cars crossing the yellow lines and almost taking bikes out. you guys are lucky you didnt kill someone that day! and if you could drive like you claim you'd stay within the lines!

Last edited:
Not cool to drive like an asshat on that road. It demands respect, and you should have appropriate respect for others.

03091.jpg

How guilty are you gonna feel rounding a bend and hitting this?

03776.jpg

or whatabout just running into this when you stray out of your lane on a blind corner:

00226.1.jpg

THis has become such a problem that the local law enofrcemnt is actually ticketing people for crossing the line by air, having them picked up at the end of the run... Sounds like a good idea to me.

01107.jpg

Back