T-Shirt

k-lea said:
I'm female.

True...and I am quite certain being an attractive one certainly helped. It seems to work with speeding tickets too! (As long as the cop is a straight dude.)

(BTW....just pointing out a simple fact about you. I am very happy with my also very attractive girlfriend. She doesn't mind when I point out other good looking women. We are secure in our relationship. Just pointing out that... yes...you are attractive as well.)

Now....would you wear the T-shirt in public? You have to admit it is kind of cheesy. Mind is gray with orange letters.

I've worn it plenty of times. I sported it at car shows. Now, I wear it when I'm tearing the car apart.

*edit* Mine is green with white lettering.

Green and white would have been better. It was sitting in my front seat when I picked up the car, so I have no idea what other options they had. I wear it around house / running (technically public) / or working in the yard. I suppose there only a few T-shirts I would wear "out", and it is the advertising of the car that you drive that I find cheesy. To me it would be almost as bad as going out wearing a T-shirt with your own picture on it that says "I'm cool."

psh i have a blue and silver mazdaspeed3 t-shirt that i paid money for. I def wear it in public, cheesy or not...

camrycev6 said:
Green and white would have been better. It was sitting in my front seat when I picked up the car, so I have no idea what other options they had. I wear it around house / running (technically public) / or working in the yard. I suppose there only a few T-shirts I would wear "out", and it is the advertising of the car that you drive that I find cheesy. To me it would be almost as bad as going out wearing a T-shirt with your own picture on it that says "I'm cool."

I guess I kinda understand that. I was *really* proud of my MSM at one time and I wore it at events and what not to show the love. The shirt is like twice the size of me so it's not exactly a fashion statement and that annoys me. I've had my dad wear his Mazdaspeed shirt (same color) when we went to a drag strip. I don't wear it a lot anymore unless I'm doing something car related. I've got more than a few "car-related" shirts but I wear that the most because it actually has a meaning. I have a shirt from Horsepower Freaks but I have never bought anything from them so it's pointless. I have a shirt from RockBlocker, never bought anything from them either. Most are just handouts for advertising. That's why I wear them.

k-lea said:
I guess I kinda understand that. I was *really* proud of my MSM at one time and I wore it at events and what not to show the love. The shirt is like twice the size of me so it's not exactly a fashion statement and that annoys me. I've had my dad wear his Mazdaspeed shirt (same color) when we went to a drag strip. I don't wear it a lot anymore unless I'm doing something car related. I've got more than a few "car-related" shirts but I wear that the most because it actually has a meaning. I have a shirt from Horsepower Freaks but I have never bought anything from them so it's pointless. I have a shirt from RockBlocker, never bought anything from them either. Most are just handouts for advertising. That's why I wear them.

That makes perfect sense then. If you are wearing stuff for events / shows, etc., you should wear them. For the ordinary situation / person, it is just a little too vain / lame for me. Can you imagine if a 30s+ dude walked into a bar wearing a "I drive a BMW / Corvette / etc." shirt? Wow... that would be sad.

On a similar note, I was in a swanky club in the Bahamas and this guy was wearing a "Got Guns?" T-shirt with arrows that pointed at his arms. He was a big dude, so I couldn't help but wonder why he needed the advertisement. It just screamed I have a small penis. I laughed my butt off when I saw it.

camrycev6 said:
It just screamed I have a small penis. I laughed my butt off when I saw it.

Something tells me if he was that big...you laughed your ass off to yourself and not his face.

ZoomRedZoomGT said:
Something tells me if he was that big...you laughed your ass off to yourself and not his face.

Actually...that is not true...he came over and asked me what my deal was. I told him I was just drunk and having a good time. I offered to buy him a beer, he declinded, gave me a hard look and walked away.

k-lea said:
Wtf? I didn't do crap.

I just thought I missed something too...I looked back through the whole thread and didn't see anything bad. I figured maybe you posted something and then deleted it before I read it. Glad to know I am not the only one in the dark on that comment.

Haha. No, he is just messing with me. Half this forum likes to do that. I <3 TR.

I just mess back. ( Repeat "messing" or "mess" in your head over and over again, you forget what it means/ what it is. )

Pfft said:
saw what, his penis?

:)

Thankfully no...just the shirt...just the shirt. The only way it would have been funny / cool to wear a shirt like that is if he was a normal sized / or small dude.

Latest posts

Back