Sweet Revenge!

Razhael

once again, here i am, coming back from one of my classes, passed by taco bell to get 2 chalupas (for real), and i dunno if u guys remember when i posted that i was humiliated by a neon with probably zex or nos on it, anyway, i was listening to my music, not eating this time while i was driving, and guess who suddenly starts tailgating me???

but no, this time good ol' Raz was not going to be merciful with the mp3s engine!, went from 5th to 3rd, redlined the hell out of it, and got about a little more than a car length to the next light, then we were going to start, but both of us spotted a cop coming from the other side, so anyway, that was it since i turned left on the next street.

now i have reedemed my mp3 from the neon disgrace! (probably the guy was out of nos? )

im happy! :D

Probably cause the best neon does 150HP and that's only on super premium fuel and on good days, so it musta been nos, or some kind of turbo/supercharge. Incidentally, "fucktard" drives a neon like that, with a no name dual exhaust (??) and 14" rims (no mags). Actually the car is impounded now for over 1,000$ of speeding/parking tickets he hasn't paid. heh heh

Uhhh...
1-Neons are damn quick if you mod them, and it's probably moded/

2-It's dumb to "redline the hell" out of our car in 3rd gear, as you're losing power by doing so (it'd be more beneficial to upshift once you've redlined).

I haven't had any problems racing Neons as of yet, but things don't look too good for the future. The 2003 SRT-4 NEON is mean! 205hp , turbocharged, and its 0-60 in 5.9 seconds compared to our 8.4 (or something like that). Not looking so good.

Originally posted by Kooldino:
<STRONG>Uhhh...
1-Neons are damn quick if you mod them, and it's probably moded/

2-It's dumb to "redline the hell" out of our car in 3rd gear, as you're losing power by doing so (it'd be more beneficial to upshift once you've redlined).</STRONG>

neons as well as any other car in the world including saturns and kias, if modded can be quick, this one had an aftermarket exhaust, no more than that.

i say i redlined the hell out of it because thats the only output i could get from going from 5th to 3rd, as soon as the redline was close i quickly upshifted, which didnt seem quite dumb due to the fact that the guy couldnt catch up no matter how hard he tried.

Originally posted by Razhael:
<STRONG>neons as well as any other car in the world including saturns and kias, if modded can be quick, this one had an aftermarket exhaust, no more than that.

i say i redlined the hell out of it because thats the only output i could get from going from 5th to 3rd, as soon as the redline was close i quickly upshifted, which didnt seem quite dumb due to the fact that the guy couldnt catch up no matter how hard he tried.</STRONG>

Not to start a flame war...but...
1-you made it sound like you raced the same car that burnt you previously (with NOS).

2-Now you switched your story from "redlined the hell out of" to "as soon as the redline was close i quickly upshifted". Big change. Regardless, I was just making sure you weren't redlining your car and thinking it was the best way to drive it, because it isn't...but now it seems like you know that.

no kooldino, i totally agree with u that redlining the car is not good either for speed gaining or car care, but as i said before, it was the output of downshifting from 5th to 3rd, but i was sure driving agressive this time because i thought he was going to beat me.

But seems to me he was just testing how would he do without the bottle, because last time he beat me really bad.

And i dont have anything agains neons, but like civics, there are a lot of drivers out there with the wrong attitude that makes them annoying.

Take it easy on the neons .Ive got a 99acr neon with a turbo. its fast,ugly,fun and my wifes daily driver.I know it wasnt meant as a flame war! there are plenty of dufus neon driver here too! thats why I built mine to look pretty much stock on the outside,and left the decals and light kits to the pep boys neons out there! :D

Back