Sweet deal on a 2016 awd gt..or is it?

This is fun.
Must finance?
273 x 72 = 19656
+4258 = 23914
Is that the problem?
Still not terrible if you want a 16.

^^Winner!! What's extra poor about this is I called them on their "mistake" 2 weeks ago they promptly fixed it and replied they don't know what I'm talking about it shows up under preowned..Horseshit I say and I fxing knew it! Scathing email sent back with proof of their shadiness..my brother bought his 6 from them now I feel obligated to tell the world how dealers like them give the brand a bad name!

Last edited:
This is the kind of stuff that worried me about buying a car from a dealership. Everything I've read / seen indicates they are all out to screw people and make money hand over fist. I have to assume there are some solid dealerships out there, but figuring out who they are is next to impossible.

This is the kind of stuff that worried me about buying a car from a dealership. Everything I've read / seen indicates they are all out to screw people and make money hand over fist. I have to assume there are some solid dealerships out there, but figuring out who they are is next to impossible.

A lot of the Mazda dealers seem to be shady. At the end of the day, even the good ones will try to get your money. Its all a scheme, such as telling you not to change your transmission fluid so that it explodes conveniently once your warranty is up. They hope youll bring it to them for a very overpriced transmission replacement.

Here was the winning picture. New my ass.

0714fccda2deb119548c47b8e743ea1f.jpg

But I called them on it ~2 weeks ago they fixed and its back to new now, shows the original window sticker and all..awesome. Hey I'm not saying the buyer wouldn't find out but this is clearly there for a reason..bait. Also not saying they're not all theiving scumbags I just found this to be shamelessly egregious.

Last edited:
More than likely, the person who entered the info clicked the 'new' box instead of the 'used' one

But I called them on it ~2 weeks ago they fixed and its back to new now, shows the original window sticker and all..awesome. Hey I'm not saying the buyer wouldn't find out but this is clearly there for a reason..bait. Also not saying they're not all theiving scumbags I just found this to be shamelessly egregious.

Yeah.

At 53k miles I'd say that's NOT a deal at all even if they correct it.

A lot of the Mazda dealers seem to be shady. At the end of the day, even the good ones will try to get your money. It’s all a scheme, such as telling you not to change your transmission fluid so that it explodes conveniently once your warranty is up. They hope you’ll bring it to them for a very overpriced transmission replacement.

You think Mazda dealers are any worse than other brands?
Not in my experience.

That should be actually false advertising to call that car new. Any idea from anyone what 2 years of above average depreciation should properly be deducted from the original price for this?

Back