suspension upgrades for protege

I just changed mine. Ill measure front and back. Your local parts store doesnt have any? The front and rear the bolt measures 5" total

Last edited:
haha yep, i installed kyb gas struts and h&r springs; mazda motorsports 4 way adjustable rear sway bar(19mm) and i also bought a cuzco front lower tie bar-i still have yet to install the tie bar though. i also got a set a 15x6 miata wheels that only weigh 13 pounds each;i need to mount those still-it will be done in a few weeks-it handles so nicely now...like a protege should-lol

um it sits pretty good its not as low as i would like it, but it is a perfect stance for performance-i'll get some pics up

im gonna be running 15 in miata wheels with a low profile tire so it will sit lower and have less wheel gap

Attachments

• garage protege.jpg
    garage protege.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 160
  • garage protege 1.jpg
    garage protege 1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 164
What do you have on it now? Stock size 14's? I donno if a 15 is going to make a big difference. On my pro with the stock 14's and 195/65/14's i think that fills the wheel well real good. And with the 17's and 205/40/17's I get some gap.

well it came stock with 13's i have 14x6's on it on a 195/60/14 im gonna put the 15x6 miatas on a 195/50/15-i would have gone for a bigger wheels but the miata wheels are only 13.1 pounds each! woot! i think i will eventually get some 17's just for summer driving and such but by then i want to have coil-overs...

Back