supercharger for '99 1.6L ?

JDM-P5 : hello there, i've been busy lately with work and studies. here is the latest pic of my enginebay:
fordred.jpg

unfortunately the laws for forced induction (and generally for mods) are a bit foolish so i prefer s/c bacause of some laws.

MiaTurbo: as far as i know there is a sensor in front of the cam pulleys (i think is called knock sensor, not sure about that) and i was also told that there are some changes on the ecu system.

Agreed...h/e...Kevin is it just me or is the car actually RHD. I know a guy that brought a MS RX8 from Cyprus here and it too it RHD.
Look at the wiper fluid bottle. It's right next to the firewall...on the right side. And the big giveaway is the cover for the steering column on the left side I guess...lol.

Agreed...h/e...Kevin is it just me or is the car actually RHD. I know a guy that brought a MS RX8 from Cyprus here and it too it RHD.
Look at the wiper fluid bottle. It's right next to the firewall...on the right side. And the big giveaway is the cover for the steering column on the left side I guess...lol.

Yep. It's RHD, but it doesn't look like it'd affect the installation of a SC in any way.

Back