Super Tuesday!

I agree and me too...but I'm going to go vote, just so I have a right to fuss about it.

I still don't have my registration card :(. St00pid guv'ment :(

I still don't have my registration card :(. St00pid guv'ment :(

Go to the site and pull up your name...it might show you where your polling place is. Not sure if you need the registration card or not - they may just have your info on file.

Go to the site and pull up your name...it might show you where your polling place is. Not sure if you need the registration card or not - they may just have your info on file.

not a bad idea.. I'll see what I can do.

As Brian said...They all suck. It's a matter of PREVENTING who you think is worst from winning, not helping the BEST to win.

you don't need your voter reg. card. just our license. I voted during lunch...no wait.

My voting place is the elementary school right next to the old townhouse, as I'm still registered at that address. Much as I'd love to fight traffic all the way over there and back...

button_dems_bad_taste.jpg

Me too! There were only maybe ten people in the place...took about ten minutes total.

Well I was at the voting booth at 7:05 AM. What? I love elections, and I'd hate to see my guy pull a Romney. Sucks, he was a good guy too.

Back