Super Clean Protege 5, Low miles - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mp5Noob

:
Mazda protege5
Super Clean Protege 5, Low miles

Super clean protege5 for sale. Lowered on eibach prokit springs and some bbs reps. Also have stock wheels and suspension if interested. Has a lot of other mods like short shifter, intake, broadway mirror, magnaflow exhaust, Hid's, full nrg setup with lock, and a few other things. Passes smog with absolutely no problems and AC blows ice cold, has power everything and it all works. Car gets an average of 30mpg. Will also throw in a 10" kicker sub and box and all the stock parts I have. Car is in great condition and well taken care of. Interior and exterior both 9/10. Negotiable on price but I will start keeping parts if you want to go too much lower. I purchased this vehicle with the salvage title due to a minor accident and have had it for two years with absolutely zero problems. Current mileage is 119,500. You can look at my build thread for more pictures and information. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123828652-new-build

List Date: 8/5/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Super Clean Protege 5, Low miles
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back