Super bowl @ the bier haus

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Just wanted to if anyone wants to join us at the Bier Hausa to watch the game and have great food and drink. There will be several food items under $5.00. So come on down and join Us.

1. Marlon
2. Lauri
3.Tom
4. Phen

From the BH Facebook page:

*Super Bowl Party 2/5*
Watch the game on our brand new giant projector screen!

$5 and under food menu as follows...

Knockwurst, bratwurst,haus made giant pork rinds,everything pretzels w pepper mustard sauce,over stuffed smoked pork loin cuban samich(slow pork,pickles,honey mustard,crispy onion straws),our kickin dry rubbed confit chicken wings,bacon infused popcorn & chips & guacamole!

Take time & have a Session at The Haus ~ Get a bucket of 5 session I.P.A. cans for $12!

wish i could come out and join you all as you cheer the pats on to victory!! ;)

i am not a fan of football, by any means, but since i'm a jersey girl, i gotta be routing for my hometown team ... GO GIANTS!!!

as i stated earlier, i am from new JERSEY and i am routing for the GIANTS and we WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so : P

the end. : D

oh, and i was not impressed by any of the commercials this year : (

CONGRATS TO THE GIANTS FANS....pats just fell short again, i'll be in mourning for several weeks...sick... :(

as i stated earlier, i am from new JERSEY and i am routing for the GIANTS and we WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so : P

It's a Jersey thing . . .

oh, and i was not impressed by any of the commercials this year :

I liked the Seinfeld/Leno Acura NSX commercial, though I thought it was weird that they were advertising a car that's still a year away from hitting dealerships. I also liked the Samsung commercial that made fun of all the iPhone techno-lemmings.

It was fun for sure... even tho I showed up late. Food was awesome as always.

Back