Sun Visor options for 2016 CX-9?

:
2016 Mazda CX-9
Hey everyone,

So I have a 2016 CX-9 and I’m pretty sure all of the 2nd Gen CX-9 sun visors don’t slide, which annoys me greatly. I was wondering if there were any sun visors I could install aftermarket that would slide.

My sun visor contains the vanity light, whereas the newer models contain the vanity light on the headliner. I’ve been searching online and on Amazon, yet I haven’t found anything, so I was hoping someone on this forum could help me out.

Thank you!
- Shawnee

Given that it's such a unique part I suspect there will be no alternative solutions. There are 'add-on' visors clip to the existing visor and that may be the only option available.

Hey everyone,

So I have a 2016 CX-9 and I’m pretty sure all of the 2nd Gen CX-9 sun visors don’t slide ...

Hmm ... Perhaps that same year's CX-5 visors will work. On my 2016.5 CX-5 GT, it's got visors with the vanity light and mirror inside (behind a sliding panel), along with a little sliding piece on the end of the visor that extends the coverage. They work nicely. Of course, on a CX-9 it'd depend on whether the mounting's the same and the distance from the mounting to the "capture" hook on the headliner.

My sunvisors in my 2018 CX-9 GT are like that. Mirror light in the visor with a tab at the end that extends out.

Back