Summer 08 meet?

it looks like the map is set for the hatchery yes. its quite easy to get to. and as far as pictures, there is a park and ride right there.

I should be able to make it for a bit, my car should be done by sometime earlier this week!

rule for the park apparently is beer is allowed, but not hard liquor. Glass is okay.. just a heads up.

Thanks1

Steve

The law in Delafield actually says you can walk around the city with open beers and have a cooler full of beer too. Just remember, always in moderation.

So anywho... we need to get the roster together here quick like;

1) Steve/Turfburn - Paper plates, napkins, grill, charcoal, a shelter (Brake Pads and Engine mounts too!)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

1) Steve/Turfburn - Paper plates, napkins, grill, charcoal, a shelter (Brake Pads and Engine mounts too!)
2) Carl/Wagonbacker9 - brats and hot dogs, and a gf.. assuming shes not sick still.
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)[/QUOTE]

So anywho... we need to get the roster together here quick like;

2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Are you planning on bringing your MP3? I may be interested, it would be way cheaper for me to sell my car and buy one already built...

I'm not getting thread updates sometimes on this either... kinda crappy...

Only 2 more days... and not a lot of feedback...

I believe the following are also coming:
Turbo MP3
Speed5Hornet
iluvma6
xsists
jimmysuite
07mz3

hey guys been super crazy busy the past few weeks. Steve, I'll give you a call tonight. I may not be able to stay the whole time but will try my best. I can bring some soda, beer & chips. If i dont get suggestions i'm bringing what i like/afford

Sounds good James. We'll take a look at your car right away too so that you can leave when you need basically.

ya i should be coming to, i gota get books for school saturday but anywhat, what else do we need for this shindig

So
1)Steve
2)carl
3)chris
well that makes 3 ha

Last edited:
Bad news, thought my car was gonna be done, well not until next week. Going on 2 months now... So I probably won't make it :(

Bad news, thought my car was gonna be done, well not until next week. Going on 2 months now... So I probably won't make it :(

You got nothing else to drive at all? You should hitch a ride with James (Jimmysuite). Then at least you can take a peak at my car in person if you end up being genuinely interested in buying it. Every person that sees it in person or drives it falls in love... so :)

i'll be there hopefully but my car will also not be done in time....but i should be able to drive the 626. so yeah hopefully i'll get to meet you guys!

I'll have a set of EBC Green front MSP pads, a full set of Green Protege pads, a box o' stickers, and a full set of cast engine mounts with for the meet for any interested. It's all "extra" stuff so the discounts will be pretty good (below my cost on it all).

If anyone needs rotors for an 04 maxima let me know too :)

Later!

Steve

Who's doing the work on your car?

You got nothing else to drive at all? You should hitch a ride with James (Jimmysuite). Then at least you can take a peak at my car in person if you end up being genuinely interested in buying it. Every person that sees it in person or drives it falls in love... so :)

Ride with jimmysuite FTW! Even non mazda guys and gals will melt at the sight, sound, and smell (feel too? please.) of 'The MP3'. Bring your friends!

Every time I see the MP3 (only once in person) I feel like Steve should be charging me money. Its that cool.

Back