Suffolk County, Long Island

I might just send out some PM's to people from NY see if they are into a meet.

I went to another Volkswagon meet last night, those guys come out in a blizzard if they have to ... nut jobs !!

Nice! We get you to pm, they will be comming out in droves. Even the grandparents with there coupe'de vills will punch in.

Oh yes the boyfriend loves it when I refuse to in his car and take my own (all of once a week)

There is a meet off the meadowbrook and one of the theatres it's alot of BMW's and VW's but you see everything there. Last week that Foci club showed up with a couple of cars. I only saw Mazda's there once, unless you count when I take my own car.

Ive seen it driving buy after work a few times. I think its the lowes raceway p-lot

Nice! We get you to pm, they will be comming out in droves. Even the grandparents with there coupe'de vills will punch in.

I was on here for like 6 months just never posted because well you know how it is (gossip)

Oh stop, they are all harmless in that parking lot. I occasionally even bring the pup with me.

Oh stop, they are all harmless in that parking lot. I occasionally even bring the pup with me.

Honest: i have a hard time dealing with ppl who talk out loud with less then correct info. Im not saying everyones like that there. But theres always one, gets on my 5th nerve. I guess i have to get over it and move on in life. lol

You know as well as i you could walk int any meet and ppl are looking cause they want to meet you. I walk in there like whats this fucker want ..lol nature of the beast i guess. Im just SHY(freak)

It's actually the opposite, they look at me completely differently because I go there with Nick, it is like I am an accessory to him or something. They are learning in most cases I have more to say than he does, and were shocked when they realized not only do I have my own car (shocker apparently they thought Nick drove me everywhere I guess) my car is pretty damn nice.

It's actually the opposite, they look at me completely differently because I go there with Nick, it is like I am an accessory to him or something. They are learning in most cases I have more to say than he does, and were shocked when they realized not only do I have my own car (shocker apparently they thought Nick drove me everywhere I guess) my car is pretty damn nice.

I hear that!

Lol yeah your not kidding, so maybe we should just try and set a meet up for the movie theatre or something. I am gonna go to the one at the end of the month by D&B even if no Mazda's show up there will be VW's there.

Back