Submit a Product Idea

how about some CF goodies for the protege? fenders, hoods, trunks, window visors, gauge cluster bezels. i know there are still plenty of protege guys that are after these.

they dont care about the protege anymore. only the 3

how about some CF goodies for the protege? fenders, hoods, trunks, window visors, gauge cluster bezels. i know there are still plenty of protege guys that are after these.

I thought everyone still went with DG motorsports for those items.

-Derrick

Anything in the pipeline for the Mazda2?

-Clean up our engine bay since your SRI made our air box useless.. how bour an ecu/ engine bay cover replacement?
-front lip/ spoiler kit
-rear view mirror cover with corksport logo
-headers
-brake pads with corksport logo
-small turbo or supercharger
-hood lift kit
-catch can (not sure it would do anything for us but eh?)

So sad that everyone is giving up on the Protege! (strike)

If only i could get my hands on some nice headers that aren't ebay...

So sad that everyone is giving up on the Protege! (strike)

If only i could get my hands on some nice headers that aren't ebay...

header.. its only a 4cyl car, and you can get a nice 4-2-1 header if you look in the right places Ebay is not the right place.

You also don't need a header with your MSP you need an exhaust manifold and some people still make those new for our dying platform. Its also not sad for companies to stop supporting 10+ year old cars when they no longer make money storing the parts in a warehouse only to collect dust as many protege owners have moved onto newer platforms.

mazda2 turbo or supercharger is way overdue... knight motorsports in japan used rotrex/kraftwerks superchargers.. can you guys get with them and come up with a bolt on kit? not sure about the tune afterwords though.. just keeping the dream alive!!

Sounds good i'm with you on this

Corksport,

any chance of a rear disc conversion for the Mazda 2 ?

Not from us. There is someone who tried out one here on the forums from a copy which makes one for the Fiesta. I would take a look at that.

-Derrick

-Clean up our engine bay since your SRI made our air box useless.. how bour an ecu/ engine bay cover replacement?
-front lip/ spoiler kit
-headers
-hood lift kit

This I like the sound of!

Have you guys ever done any pedal kits? How about a CS branded aluminum pedal kit for a manual trans 2014 Mazda 6? The Mazda accessory kit is waaaaaaaay overpriced in my opinion at over $150 by most sellers on eBay and I'd rather have a quality Corksport product under my feet anyway. The look, the feel, the lack of the squeak under heel-toe shifting. Sounds like a winner to me.

Please bring back the skid tray/ plate. I'm ready to buy.

-front lip/ spoiler kit
-headers
-hood lift kit

Please bring back the skid plate/ tray... I'm ready to buy.

We have the brake pads off that list so far.

-Derrick

I was wondering what the DOT friction code ratings for those pads are? I think factory is FF which is really good:

The range of friction coefficients assigned to each code letter are as follows: C = less than 0.15. D= 0.15 to 0.25. E= 0.25 to 0.35. F= 0.35 to 0.45. G= 0.45 to 0.55, and H= over 0.55.

First letter = cold from 200-400F and second = warm from 450-650(not high enough for track driving but would be good indication for autox purposes).

Camber Arms for the CX-5. James Barone psyched us, but it actually makes for sense for C/S since you guys sell lowering springs. More and more are getting springs now and have jacked up camber settings. I think it's a good idea.

Last edited:
Camber Arms for the CX-5. James Barone psyched us, but it actually makes for sense for C/S since you guys sell lowering springs. More and more are getting springs now and have jacked up camber settings. I think it's a good idea.

Agreed. A lot of people would go for the corksport springs if there were camber arms available. While the springs look great some people are worried about possible issues in the long run

Back