Stupid random trim peices for a second gen(97/98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So u don't want a cover to the center arm rest thing?

Damn u shoulda told me about all these parts u needed b4. I woulda got them when I went to the jy not too long ago.

lol is hello kitty holding a mazdaspeed sign?

Last edited:
ds. I've got 2 weeks before I go and do my big dealership purchase and I'd like to knock off a couple bucks or so.<~~makes me believe that you're selling.

anyways, you needed stock exhaust hangers. I have 2. you can have them for VERY cheap. and i can't imagine shipping being much.

98b/w pro said:
No I'm doing a big random parts buy from the dealership.
as this statement reiterates
"I just want to get a couple because right now im missing about $60 worth of oem parts (shocked)"
Total price for the hangers shipped? And whats your paypal addy?
i can see if i can find a couple more...honda hangers are the same btw. and i dunno offer me something man..i don't much care. and my paypal addy is Boostdprotegelx@hotmail.com

good luck on that buy man.:)

Went to the JY and got most of the stuff u needed except the plastic part over the steering wheel. I'll send it this coming up week.

Also got some dark maxima "oh s***" bars. They bolt into our cars but will need a bit of modding. You should be able to handle it.

i have the first piece you need, brand new, let me know if you want it

Check paypal the addy is prob in the details of one of or transactions. I'll pm it here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back