Stupid question ?

uh..............*scratching its head* *starts shaking its head*
r u serious? anything is possible as long as u got the money but 4 the life of me....
i think you're better off buying a new sedan. still think nothing beats a hatch. i take it u like all the modz of your car but want it a sedan. don't know what would b cheaper.

I'm sure its possible. I saw a P5 with the roof chopped off and turned into a truck before. Or you could just weld the hatch shut :) hehe

Familia0606 said:
Is a P5 able to change it to a sedan ? i mean i dont want hatch 5 doors .... i want 4 doors !
Did you have to much to drink at the pub last night?
The P5 is the same as a Sedan just with a bigger cargo area.
Sure you "could" cut the roof down, slant a window back there and custom make a trunk area...but dear god why? lol
(dark) It would be soooo pointless.

wtf.jpg

i've always had the idea of shortening the 5.....i think that would look sweet

any photochoppers care to try?

Your best bet is crashing your car, taking the insurance money and buying a sedan. I guess you shoulda thought about what kinda car you want b4 u bought one. And there is no way the regular protege compares to the 5.

i think someone did it and it looked like the bmw roadster. mcoupe.
Skurge said:

This question is a joke right? Is it November Fool's Day? Or perhaps I misunderstood the question. Perhaps what he's asking is if the P5 has transforming capabilities like Inspector Gadget's car. But instead of changing from a sports car to a van, the P5 could turn into a MP3 or MSP.

Skurge said:

here is a quick 12:00 am p shoped one. I'll fine tune it more later.
I'll have it looking flawless

Attachments

• Side medium short.jpg
    Side medium short.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 133
trbomp5 said:
here is a quick 12:00 am p shoped one. I'll fine tune it more later.
I'll have it looking flawless
Is that a P5 for the retards. Looks like the short bus for special kids.(rofl2)

Last edited:
its a nice idea...kinda reminds me of the pics of the new Audi S3. I like the concept.

Back