Stuff I found on eBay or Craigslist Today (NOT FOR PERSONAL SALES)

Jesus. Take off that hideous hood and spoiler, then you might have something there worth buying. I personally wouldn't pay as much as he's starting the bids at though.

Just thought I'd liven up the thread a little bit... Merry Christmas all around the country!

$20 - If anyone needs stock MSP turbo piping near Orlando

$45 - MSP rear lip.. likely just the 2003 one, no pic. In Maine

$1300 Wrecked Ti MSP - Denver

$1800 - Ti MSP w/ a thrown rod - Near Tulsa, OK

$3500 - MSP w/ 2 extra engines and some nice other bits (& spun bearing) - Near Greenwood, IL

$2500 Ti MSP w/ thrown rod - Near Mt. Washington, OH

$2250 obo - Spicy MSP in need of block and body work (parts car I'd say) - North Jersey

$5k - Clean Sliver P5 w/ SMP front lip, eyelids, fogs, and RX-8 Wheels... nice! Tampa Bay

Last edited:
2008 Miata MX-5 Advanced Key/ Smart Key Replacement (Ebay-Remotes.INC)

Greetings!

I wanted to share with anyone who might need an advanced (smart) key replacement or spare key. I'm not selling them, but I've purchased one on ebay in recent days.

The seller ID on Ebay is "REMOTES.INC" They ship fast (received within a week) and are the cheapest I've found for a brand new OEM card. I'm pretty sure this key fits other Mazda models with the advanced key, but I purchased mine for my '08 mx-5 GT. They offer programming instructions which take all of 45 seconds. You will, however need to have two working remotes to program your third/ new remote. It comes with a blank emergency key also, which if you can get cut you can also program if you have two currently working emergency keys.

The dealer quoted me $400-$550 to cut and program a new one for me, but I purchased from REMOTES.INC for a total of $99.

I highly recommend buying a spare for your car because if you do lose one of your two keys, you will have no choice but to take it to a dealer. This seller was quick to ship and a smooth transaction all around.

Best of luck!
Matchu_Peechu

Back