Stuck w/msp ,going all out

yllowmsp35

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Welp not to long back i was selling the MSP hoping to get a GSX eclipse. I couldnt get enough money out of my car so i am going to have to keep it, So heres my new Wishlist, i have 5000 dollars i want to spend 1000 on my car.
Plan A: Used Garrett t28 ( i have people who can install it for free) and an APEX catless downpipe.
Plan B: Intercooler ,while keeping the t25.

Any suggestions?

Screw the T28, it's not needed. The T25 is fine.

Get an intercooler, catless downpipe, and a MBC set at 10-12psi. More than $1000 but well worth it. An intercooler alone isn't going to do much.

Another option is some sort of engine management...be it the Corksport computer, the MPI tuner, or an e-manage.

Yeah 2K would get you pretty damn far. FMIC, Exuhaust, MBC, CAI, Boost Guage

yllowmsp35 said:
Welp not to long back i was selling the MSP hoping to get a GSX eclipse. I couldnt get enough money out of my car so i am going to have to keep it, So heres my new Wishlist, i have 5000 dollars i want to spend 1000 on my car.
Plan A: Used Garrett t28 ( i have people who can install it for free) and an APEX catless downpipe.
Plan B: Intercooler ,while keeping the t25.

Any suggestions?

Dude ... i have 2 high power Eclipses and the GSX is a piece of crap ... dont get one. Get the GST if you want to do some real work.

Back