Street racing seperate from motorsports...

Seperate Street Racing From Motorsports

• Yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

charles

Contributor
:
2006 Mazda 3s Touring wagon
How about we seperate street racing from the rest of legitimate motorsports? I really don't care anything for street racing.

I agree, Charles makes a lot of really great points, because street racing is retarted, and not just for the safety reasons, because I really dont give a s*** about the person next to me safety, I just care about myself and my car(j/k) but I mean its kinda a rush and all but so is having sex and in reality there are no benefits except pleasure, becase we sure in hell dont to re-produce in this day in age, with all you dumb s**** street racing.

So all you guys that think street racing is at the top of the pyramid you need to stop having sex, because I sure in hell dont want your dumb ass kid influencing mine or even looking at him.

I am a ******* rant

s6xtysecassasin said:
I agree, Charles makes a lot of really great points, because street racing is retarted, and not just for the safety reasons, because I really dont give a s*** about the person next to me safety, I just care about myself and my car(j/k) but I mean its kinda a rush and all but so is having sex and in reality there are no benefits except pleasure, becase we sure in hell dont to re-produce in this day in age, with all you dumb s**** street racing.

So all you guys that think street racing is at the top of the pyramid you need to stop having sex, because I sure in hell dont want your dumb ass kid influencing mine or even looking at him.

I am a ******* rant
You ok there dude? :eek:

sorry for the spelling Dex i've been up for 36 hrs and i don't give a s*** about anything right now... i'll make sure i change that...
<----- ... for you tomorrow assasin.

Speedy_Guy00 said:
sorry for the spelling Dex i've been up for 36 hrs and i don't give a s*** about anything right now... i'll make sure i change that...
<----- ... for you tomorrow assasin.

wtf? what spelling? im not ragging on anyone for spelling...

"retiring" from street racing is a retarded concept at best.

I say...split 'em!

I mentioned this to the admins back during the "refit" days when Pclub first went down. I was told something to the extent of probable lack of interest among members. (dunno) If I could find the thread......

Back