STOLEN: 93' Civic EX - Black - Providence, RI

KronixKid22

Potential Scammer!
:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
Stolen this morning. Providence, RI. New York plates. Here's some pics...please let me know if anyone see's it. Thieves need to f'in die in an acid rain fire storm.

civic-close-el.jpg

civic-passenger3-el.jpg

Wow man, is that yours or a friends? I live in Fitchburg so theres a good chance it could end up here...haha

But in all seriousness I hope it turns up, and all together.

Will keep my eyes peeled.

Was my friend's. He woke me up this morning and it was gone from the driveway. Beautiful car, ridiculous amount of mods. Never street raced, always taken care of. Only had the car here for a few months too. These people could only hope we don't find them...

my guess, unfortunately, it's in pieces by now...those parts are worth more than the car...sucks! we'll keep are eye out for it though

Just curious, I gather he's on other forums? If so, does he list mods or talk about them? The car looks like a sleeper, that's a reason why I ask. Civics in general are so easy to break into.

Not to be a downer, but there is probably little chance this car is still in one piece. Cars like that (ie good condition mid-90s civics and accords) are stripped hours after they are stolen and the parts just end up on salvage yard shelves while the frame goes right to a crusher, or will show up on some side street.
http://www.auto-theft.info/Statistics.htm

ya over were i live (lynn) civics get stolen like its there day job plus with some early 90s civic which that looks like a 93-94 coupe if you shave down the key right you can unlock and start any civic in like the 90-94 range o and plus who did he buy it off of?? people are shady and will sell you a car and then like 3 months later steal it from you...it happend to a friend of mine had the same look civic with acrua fab fives on em it was white had it stolen and found it like 3 days later with just the seats,steering wheel,and shifter...the engine was still there but they took like all the after market s*** off of it but goodluck and sorry for what happend

Nothing is invincible. Lo-jack is a pretty sure way to get your car back...but often times you really don't want it back.

Just curious, I gather he's on other forums? If so, does he list mods or talk about them? The car looks like a sleeper, that's a reason why I ask. Civics in general are so easy to break into.

He's knows, we've learned from his older brother who has had parts stolen off of his Civic years ago. Only lurks on forums, no info given.

Not to be a downer, but there is probably little chance this car is still in one piece. Cars like that (ie good condition mid-90s civics and accords) are stripped hours after they are stolen and the parts just end up on salvage yard shelves while the frame goes right to a crusher, or will show up on some side street.
http://www.auto-theft.info/Statistics.htm

No we know that, but it never hurts to post up a topic like this. There was never any expectation of finding the car.

ya over were i live (lynn) civics get stolen like its there day job plus with some early 90s civic which that looks like a 93-94 coupe if you shave down the key right you can unlock and start any civic in like the 90-94 range o and plus who did he buy it off of?? people are shady and will sell you a car and then like 3 months later steal it from you...it happend to a friend of mine had the same look civic with acrua fab fives on em it was white had it stolen and found it like 3 days later with just the seats,steering wheel,and shifter...the engine was still there but they took like all the after market s*** off of it but goodluck and sorry for what happend

Nope, he bought the car in Canada when he lived in NY. Now we're in RI. More likely than not, somebody just scoped the car out or followed us.

Back