Stock shifter bushing part number?

Hi folks,

I tried the KartBoy shifter bushings with the stock shifter, and while I'm on the fence, my wife doesn't like it. So, they gotta come off. I'm trying to find the part number of the stock bushing (I cut into mine before I figured out how to just push the thing out) but I can't find it in the parts manual. Does anyone know what it is, or have better parts-manual-foo than I do? I got as far as page 4600A, which has a drawing, but no part number associated with the bushing.

Thanks!

Warren

I just installed the KB shifter and bushings and I love them. You want my stock bushing? I got it out without messing it up.

-rick

i cut mine up to, couldn't get the stupid thing off...lol... But i am in love the Kartboy replacement...

Last edited:
Noxide said:
i cut mine up to, couldn't get the stupid thing off...lol... But i am in love the Kartboy replacement...

I cut it but wish I hadn't. I didn't cut very deep, so I could probably use the bushing again, but I'd rather not and go with one that's fully intact. What I ended up doing was grabbing the bar that's welded to the circle where the bushing sits, and using the stud as a punch, and pushing like hell. It ended up sliding out without too much cursing.

Rick, I sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Warren

Back