Stock pics

New pic of the car lowered with tein s-techs and boost gauge/shift light/ and turbo timer install...more pics to come...

Mazdaspeed003.jpg

Mazdaspeed002.jpg

Mazdaspeed005.jpg

man that do it yourself car wash is BADDDDDDD for your car, i personally wash by hand and will as long as i have the car. on aother note, your car is looking good and great photograhpy!!!

yes very clean installs. anyways is a shift light a hard install never done one or seen an install and i was thinking it'd be creative to install one in the a/c vent...stealthy...

anyways looks really good the car is shaping up

How did you get the wires and hoses cleanly into the dash like that? I can't even hard wire my frickin radar detector cuz I can't get the GD dash apart. I wanted to put my TT in there but I couldn't figure out how to get that apart either.

hey I see you on DPA all the time and that one time on hempstead turnpike. My g.f talks to your friend online with the white prelude, we have the same name too haha...weirddd

lol i cant take credit for the pics, my friend takes them, hes got skill, and yes, i would meet up on dpa this weekend, saterday is cool for me, friday i got plans, o and btw i was talken to this kid on dpa and he said that there are mazda meets on sundays at 7 somewhere around veterans highway? dont know if you heard anything about it.

New pics...

and the camera is a canon powershot a80...and he said the settings on the camera depends on everything so he couldnt tell you, anyway...

sunsetzoomedwall.jpg

sunsetwall.jpg

sunsetfrontdriver.jpg

yeah ill be on dpa tonight....any1 know how to get a mbc just right I cant seem to get it to boost 10 psi...im an idiot lol

The sunlight silver speeds are just so photogenic, here's one I took that I use as my background at work

nice pics btw

Attachments

• my car2 021.jpg
    my car2 021.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 70
Back