Stock Mazdaspeed6 18" wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the stock wheels and tires from my 06 mazdaspeed6 taken off of my car at approx 4,000 miles and have been in storage since.
Few very minor almost un-noticable chips or scratches that I want to point out because I believe in full disclosure.

Tires have PLENTY of tread left, but i must point out that they have been sitting for awhile so they are starting to show minor dry-cracking inbetween the treads. (not any worse than the tires Im currently running though) Tires are stock size 215/45/18 Potenzas.
Plenty of pics below to show condition and minor blems.

Looking for $750 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, will not ship international. Sorry, no Canada either.

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

if only I needed another set of wheels. PM zoomzoom06 he's considering wheels, and speed6 wheels might fit the bill.

I've already got a set of wheels I wanna put summer tires on, plus the set I'm running now.... if I didn't have the FDs, I probably would.

appreciate the heads up bud but i got a friend whos gettting new wheels next week and im pry gonna snag his stockers, but BUMP for some good wheels!!!!

Posting in this thread so I can take another peek at it when my tax refund comes in a few days. I'm looking for these rims or RX8 stockers.

Posting in this thread so I can take another peek at it when my tax refund comes in a few days. I'm looking for these rims or RX8 stockers.

See my avatar, I actually replaced these with rx8s.
Those may be up for sale if the trade I have worked out falls thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back