Stock K04 Turbo, Rarely Smoked, Only 36,000 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougefresh_

:
2006 MS6 wwp
So, I decided to sell my K04 after 3 weeks as I still need tires and some other things, so here she is for sale. I had great luck with this K04, and it only smoked about 6 times. I really don't want to sell it (I'm a stock part hoarder, lol). I've been running 5w/30 the entire time. The only other smoking 'fix' I did was bumping my idle to 950 rpms. This turbo pushed 270g/s with the stock DP, 3" TP to 3" CBE and the Cobb tip/sri and CPE fmic.

I capped off the compressor housing hose with the restrictor pill going to the wga as I ran a Perrin Pro in interrupt mode. You can easily switch it back to the stock bleed set up by just removing the cap, adding a barb, and running hose back to the wga. Also, I'm gonna take that bracket off before I ship it.. it was just stuck and was too lazy to get the breaker bar out of my car, lol. You should have this bracket, and not need it anyways.

Price Dropped!! $200 Shipped OBO CONUS

Sorry some of the pics are crappy as I misplaced my good camera, so had to use my celly:

K041.jpg

K044.jpg

K042.jpg

K045.jpg

K043.jpg

K046.jpg

Here's the exact mileage on the turbo... pic taken leaving Ben's house after BT install:

BTDONE6.jpg

Thanks for looking! Will box up and ship within 24hrs. PayPal only, first to pay gets it!

Last edited:
Bump! Price drop... $200 Shipped OBO continental US. This is a solid K04... only selling it to fund new tires I need. Perfect replacement for someone who needs a stocker. Could be used as a core exchange, but would kinda be a waste as this thing is solid.

SOLD!!! Shipping out either this morning if I can get it packed up safely and securely before the PO closes, or first thing Tuesday morning. Thanks for the interest guys!

SOLD!! Shipped it out at 9:30am EST today. PM'd tracking info to buyer. Thanks a lot guys.

Mods, please lock up, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back